the nolo mini handbag combines urban craft with compact engineering. named after the cultural hotspot in milan, this crossbody and shoulder bag comprises a central compartment that carries everyday essentials. its details make it distinctively valextra, from our handpainted inchiostro and costa lines to its twist-lock which has been re-engineered from our 1950s archive.
- a mini structured shoulder and crossbody bag crafted from our signature millepunte calf skin in cashmere beige.
- its adjustable shoulder strap provides daily versatility.
- its brass twist lock featuring an asymmetrical v-shaped incision is inspired by an archive design from the 1950s.
- it features one internal concertina chamber and an external back pocket.
- its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it its fine black inchiostro - meaning ink in italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to valextra.
- valextra’s signature black lacquered costa edges are painted by hand.