combining the valextra archive with contemporary craftsmanship, the nolo handbag defines our commitment to urban craft. this compact style comes in black millepunte calf skin making it a discreet everyday handbag. its adjustable, detachable thin leather strap, meanwhile, allows it to be worn on the shoulder, or across the body. its distinctive black lacquered costa edging finesses its architectural silhouette, while its twist lock fastening with our signature v-cutout is a detail from our 1950s archive.
- a mini structured shoulder and crossbody bag crafted from our signature millepunte calf skin in black.
- its adjustable shoulder strap provides daily versatility.
- its brass twist lock featuring an asymmetrical v-shaped incision is inspired by an archive design from the 1950s.
- it features two internal concertina chambers and an external back pocket.
- its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it its fine black inchiostro - meaning ink in italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to valextra.
- valextra’s signature black lacquered costa edges are painted by hand.