the nolo medium handbag is a modern milanese object of desire. named after the burgeoning cultural district with a twist lock re-engineered from the valextra archive, it combines craftsmanship and a contemporary spirit. its two internal concertina chambers are complemented with an external pocket to keep valuables safe and essentials within easy reach. its adjustable strap, meanwhile, allows it to be carried on the shoulder or across the body. crafted from our signature millepunte calf skin in black, it is as sophisticated as it is suitable for everyday life.
- a medium structured shoulder and crossbody bag crafted from our signature millepunte calf skin in black.
- its adjustable shoulder strap provides daily versatility.
- its brass twist lock featuring an asymmetrical v-shaped incision is inspired by an archive design from the 1950s.
- it features two internal concertina chambers and an external back pocket.
- its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it its fine black inchiostro - meaning ink in italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to valextra.
- valextra’s signature black lacquered costa edges are painted by hand.