the serie s medium bag finds is the embodiment of elegance and expertise. first designed in the 1960s, its trapezoid silhouette retains the same architecture; simplicity, while updates including a crossbody strap and useful internal pockets adapt to modern lifestyles. the medium style in the serie s story excels as a day-to-day as well as travel companion, with space for tech and other essentials. crafted from our signature millepunte calf skin and finished with our handpainted costa edging, it is a signature valextra piece.
- an elegant top handle and crossbody handbag crafted from our signature millepunte calf skin.
- it's gold-tone zip is mirrored in the hardware.
- its removable strap allows it to be worn across the body.
- a central zipped compartment has a pocket with our signature v-cutout, making it easy to pull out cards.
- its three external pockets - one zipped, 2 patch - keep tech and pass cards close to hand.
- its discreet foiled code number is unique to the bag and the artisan who made it.
- its fine black inchiostro - meaning ink in italian - lines are handpainted by artisans using an ink formula unique to valextra.
- valextra’s signature black lacquered costa edges are painted by hand.
dimensions (cm):11.0 depth17.0 height26.0 width
dimensions (inch):4.3 depth6.7 height10.2 width
weight (kg): 0.8
weight (lbs): 1.76